https://www.energiserviceost.no/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tatsuno1.jpg 630 1500 Viggo Nilsen https://www.energiserviceost.no/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logoblandings.png Viggo Nilsen2016-04-02 17:58:472018-02-22 11:54:28Automatic temperature volume correction (to volume at 15°C)
Automatic temperature volume correction (to volume at 15°C)
Våre Tatsuno pumper har også funksjonen ATC – Automatic temperature volume correction. Dette har det fått veldig mye interesse, rundt hos forskjellige kunder.
Tatsuno pumpene har standard innebygget teoretisk ATC, men kan også bestilles med temperaturgivere som tar temperaturen på væsken.
- Automatic temperature compensation of the fuel volume to 15 ° C.
- Temperature compensation is only possible when is using a calculator PDEX. Counter TBELTX it does not support.
- This accessory includes an additional electronic unit and calibrated explosion‐proof temperature sensor. Additional electronic unit is placed in dispenser head and continuously measures the temperature of the fuel via connected Pt100 temperature sensors that are installed in the fuel pipes before the flow meters. The temperature of the fuel is measured every second and sent to an electronic counter PDEX, which performs the calculation of volume and temperature corrected volume shows on the display.
- Reference temperature of the liquid is 15°C (temperature at which there is no correction by volume).
- Temperature volume compensation (ATC) is proportional to the specific fuel type and density. Type the liquid and its specific density at 15°C are set as parameters to the electronic counter. The table below shows how is changed the volume of fuel during refuelling of 100 litters. Values are relative to a reference temperature of 15°C.
T = ‐20°C
T = ‐10°C
T = 0°C
T = +15°C
T = +30°C
T = +50°C
|LIGHT HEATING OIL||846||‐2.90||‐2.08||‐1.25||0||+1.26||+2.95|
Table 1 ‐ Volume change in litres depending on the temperature [°C] for delivery 100L
- From Table 1 follows: If a customer takes 100L of gasoline 95 on dispenser, which is not equipped with a temperature correction, then when the fuel temperature is ‐20°C, then real volume (recalculated to 15°C) of the fuel delivery is about 4.15L higher. In the case when the fuel temperature is +50°C then real volume (recalculated to 15°C) of the fuel delivery is about 4.26 L lower.